September 06, 2011

First Class Email Magic


My job is fun...mostly because people insist on being fun.
Really! Here's an example.
I often get asked questions about First Class email. I'm not the authority on it, but we can usually solve whatever the issue is and then after we've finished, it never fails that the person then asks me this:
"Hey, do you know how people get that cute little icon in front of their name when they send emails?"

I love how many people insist that if there is a way to make email more fun...they want it. So this is for you my fun friends. Have a penguin or a popsicle if you must. Mine's a sailboat, and maybe in January I'll find a palm tree!

But first we'll do the important one. Here's a short video on how to create your email group lists (for classroom parent lists and such) and also how to share them with your team so that they don't have to type those email addresses in too!


How to Create and Share an Email List in First Class

   ...and How to Add that List to your Contacts once you get it.



How to set your Cute little Outgoing Mail icon in First Class



How to make an automatic signature on your outgoing mail in First Class





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...